- The TT-R50E gets the same pushbutton electric starting feature as our full line of electric-start TT-Rs.
- Great for learning and/or playing, complete with 49cc of four-stroke fun feeding power through a three-speed automatic-clutch transmission.
- Big YZ styling meets little people’s stature; the seat’s only 21.9 inches from the dirt.
- Inverted fork and Monocross® rear end provide great handling.
- Large chain cover for maximum protection and minimal maintenance.
- 49cc air-cooled, SOHC powerplant puts out smooth, reliable four-stroke power perfect for kids and small novices.
- Three-speed gearbox with automatic centrifugal clutch makes learning to shift gears a breeze.
- Convenient electric starter for effortless starting.
- Compact-design cases keep overall engine width down for a narrow feel and great handling.
- 11mm Mikuni® VM-type carburetor with automatic on/off electric heater ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces maintenance.
- CDI ignition system delivers hot, reliable spark and requires minimal maintenance.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system is quiet and contains a USFS-approved spark arrestor.
- Curved steel backbone frame keeps the TT-R50E narrow and has three engine-mounting points for excellent rigidity and handling.
- Inverted fork with 22mm sliders provides 3.8 inches of smooth front wheel travel for a great ride and handling.
- Monocross-style rear suspension is controlled by a single coil-over shock and provides 2.8 inches of bump-smothering rear wheel travel.
- Front and rear 80mm drum brakes deliver strong, dependable stopping power, and the rear’s activated by a right foot pedal just like the big YZs.
- 10-inch front and rear wheels with knobby tires offer great grip and exceptional wear.
- Low, 21.9-inch seat height allows most kids to put both feet down for enhanced handling and added confidence.
- Key-type ignition switch deters unauthorized riding.
- Throttle stop screw lets the adult supervisor restrict speed while beginners are learning.
- Cool-looking YZ bodywork includes an integrated front fender/number plate.
- Standard sidestand tucks up out of the way when not in use.
- Handy choke lever is located right in front of the main switch.
- Large, folding, cleated foot pegs provide excellent footing.
- Type: 49cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 36.0mm x 48.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® VM11 carburetor
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 3-speed; automatic clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Inverted telescopic fork; 3.8-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 2.8-in travel
- Brakes / Front: 80mm drum
- Brakes / Rear: 80mm drum
- Tires / Front: 2.50-10-4PR
- Tires / Rear: 2.50-10-4PR
- Length: 51.4 in.
- Width: 23.4 in.
- Height: 31.3 in.
- Seat Height: 21.9 in.
- Wheelbase: 36.4 in.
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in.
- Fuel Capacity: .82 gal.
- Wet Weight: 126 lb.
- Warranty: 90 Day (Limited Factory Warranty)